Write For Us
Interested in writing book reviews or interesting content for us?
Is reading your passion? Do you love discovering fresh new authors or genres? Do you love to talk about a fabulous or not so fabulous book you’ve read? Are you opinionated and make no apologies for it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then why not consider becoming a reviewer with Nightstand Novels? We’re looking for a few good people to help us out with our ever-increasing backlog of review requests.
Criteria for writing with Nightstand Novels:
1) MUST be able to read the book and write the review within three to four weeks.
2) MUST be able to read in ebook format ( mobi, epub, or PDF)
3) MUST be able to write a review of at least 300 words.( I liked the book it was great wil not work)
4) MUST be able to offer constructive criticism if the book wasn’t as great as you’d hoped. If you like the book, tell us why. If you didn’t like it, what parts bothered you and why? You can’t be mean about it.
5) MUST have creative and interesting topics pertaining to novels if interested in writing content
We’re looking for people who are interested in reading or writing about the following:
-Erotica, all genres
- Short stories (50,000 words or less)
- Small press titles
- New authors
-Paranormal( all genres)
-Young Adult fiction
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please fill out the contact form below.
Writing experience is preferred, but not required. Serious inquiries only, please.